Friday, July 9, 2010

Wastin away in Cancún

Been living on the super cheap in Cancún. Fresh seafood, fruit, and friendly Mexicans all around. This place is amazing. I expected it to be lame and touristed out but the center is super cheap and people are amazing. Today we are moving to Isla Mujeres to stay at a hook up house on the beach. Maybe we can spearfish with the Hawaiian sling I made and get some of our own ceviché? There may be local regulations of no fishing because of fish protected habitats. I am very relaxed and just focused on learning my surroundings and enjoying life. So many people have approached me and started talking to me about love and connection of us with the earth and all of life. It is like I am wearing a sign. No complaints-all of these people have amazing things to say and super positive energy.
rolling on
mr

No comments:

Post a Comment