Thursday, July 15, 2010

Playa del Carmen

Been riding slowly, but the bugs at night have been horrific. We were cycling at night to get to a place where we could sleep for free, but the bugs were so bad we made camp in 15 seconds. I felt some rain and jumped to put on my rain fly but just then the rain stopped and I got chewed alive! I awoke slowly, sweating profusely, to move a bit down the road. My stomach was wrecked from the water I suppose, so I rocked the grapefruit seed extract and it took a while but feelin great now. We are taking longer than expected but all is well. Playa has lots of gringos but hopefully we can still sneak thru the cracks. We have a hostel tonight, so that means bug free beds and showers! Wow, what luxury. I was able to wash my dreads out and feel like my hair might stay for a while now that I got it clean and clear of salt water. If you come here to playa look out for some old gringo telling you he can get you a deal on hostals. What a jerk, if we did not speak spanish well it would cost 20 percent more. hah!
vivo todovia
sorry about photos I will get on it soon-
just being lazy
mr

No comments:

Post a Comment