Tuesday, July 6, 2010

oil slicks and clear cuts

Interesting our global problem with contamination and destruction.
Last weekend for the 4th of July, while driving to the coast I couldn't help
but notice all the beautiful old growth forest that had been clear cut.
Think about this when we use paper products.
Along the same lines, the Pilot on my flight into Cancun mentioned to interested passengers that the gulf oil spill was visible from the plane along the Texas shoreline. It was not small! The black swirls ran for what seemed to be forever.
Lets take care of our home folks. I will try my best not to use any plastic bottles
but this is going to be tough as the water here is only drinkable inside bottles or
trucks. I will work on the latter.
peace and love
mr

No comments:

Post a Comment